At Centerpiece Behavioral Health Services, we are dedicated to helping you focus on your inner strength, self-care and self-improvement. We work collaboratively with you to incorporate a variety of interventions depending on your individual needs and preferences. We have a culturally diverse team of clinicians who are trained in a variety of therapeutic modalities including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Emotive Family Therapy and Trauma Informed Care. We utilize these varying counseling modalities to build an appropriate treatment plan to suite your needs. Clinicians also use Motivational Interviewing and Mindfulness and other sensory modalities including Emotion Regulation Strategies depending on your or the child’s needs.
We're here for you.
We specialize in treating children ages 6-18 experiencing symptoms of ADHD, Autism, trauma, anxiety, and depressive symptoms, stress management issues, teenage pregnancy guidance, grief and loss, relationship, interaction, and communication difficulties, and behavioral concerns. Also supporting parents/caregivers experiencing Parenting/Concerns, Stress Related issues, Relationships and Behavior Management.
Our Clinicians are trained in a variety of therapeutic modalities including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Emotive Family Therapy and Trauma Informed Care.
Services provided include:
- Specialize in working with children 6-18 years old
- Individual, Couples and Family Therapy available
- Group Therapy sessions for children/adolescents
- Adolescent Self-Esteem Group-8 week cycle
- 8 week cycle group supporting children in grades K-5 with Anxiety, ADHD, and other behavioral struggles and learning to cope with anger, stress, fears.
- Monthly support group for parent/caregivers of children newly diagnosed with ADHD/Anxiety or other behavioral struggles.
Reach out to us today!
Please complete the form below to schedule an appointment.
We will try our best to accommodate your request and will be in touch ASAP.