Join Our Team
Centerpiece Behavioral Health, LLC is expanding. We are looking for new graduates, masters’ level clinicians, LPCA’s, LPC’s or LCSWs to join our private practice located in Wallingford, CT. We are centrally located off Route 68. Having easy access to Durham, Cheshire, Wallingford, and Meriden Route 5 and easy access to 91.
Please send resumes and feel free to contact me at 203-814-1423/203-678-4946 or email at [email protected].
Our website is https://centerpiecebhs.org/
- Education:Master’s (Required)
- Experience:post-licensure individual psychotherapy, 1 year (Required)
- License: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor/LPCA, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, BCBA/LBA
- Centerpiece Behavioral Health, LLC, is a private psychotherapy practice conveniently located right of Route 68 in Wallingford, CT. We are close to the Meriden, Cheshire and Durham line. We are seeking part-time, fee for service, Masters Level Clinicians. If you are applying as an Independent Contractor clinicians (must be licensed) who would like experience in the private practice setting. Fully furnished office space, handicapped accessible office on the first floor with ample parking.
- We have or 1099 contracted positions or W-2 employees of Centerpiece Behavioral Health.
Responsibilities of Therapist: Providing individual, mental health treatment to clients with a wide variety of presenting concerns. The therapist will be responsible scheduling clients, maintaining appropriate clinical documentation, and creating and implementing treatment plans. Therapists must adhere to all CT laws and ethical codes for the profession. The clinician will also be expected to independently provide their own professional liability insurance, personal computer, market for clients.
Complete List of Resources Provided to Therapist by Centerpiece Behavioral Health:
- Beautifully renovated Fully-Furnished Office Space
- Shared waiting area (including refrigerator/ microwave to use.
- Administrative Support for scheduling and fielding phone calls.
- EHR Access – (for charting, scheduling, ability to make intake/note templates, online client portal for secure sharing of documents/paperwork and online scheduling)
- Billing Services & Verification of Insurance Benefits
- Priority access to incoming client inquiries (though clinician is also expected to do own marketing as well)
Please include resume, cover letter, and references with your application via email.
For more information about Centerpiece Behavioral Health, LLC visit: https://centerpiecebhs.org/
This job will require you to pass a background check.