Rates & Insurance
Initial Evaluation: $200
Individual Session, (45 minutes): $150
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Insurance companies we accept:
- BlueCross/ BlueShield
- Optum(United Behavioral Health Care, Connecticare, Oxford,
- Harvard Pilgram Health
- Magellan Health
- Private Pay
- Fee for Service
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged $100.
Any Other Questions
Please contact our office for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!